Sycamore Library: First Floor
Sycamore First Floor is the ideal place on campus to study in groups featuring multiple whiteboards, movable furniture and two study rooms to practice presentations and more.
Location: Sycamore Library, Sycamore Hall
What Can You Do at the Sycamore First Floor?
The Sycamore First Floor in the Sycamore Library offers a combination of hardware setups including DELL Windows workstations, Apple MacOS workstations and Dell laptops as well as group study areas with movable whiteboards and furniture.
Sycamore First Floor Study Rooms
Located in the Sycamore Library at Sycamore Hall, Sycamore First Floor 110a and 110b are small classrooms used for presentations and group study. Faculty, staff, and students can reserve these classrooms.
- Seats: 14
- Amenities: Presenter station, Mobile seating
- Technology: PC, Projector, HDMI/VGA, Microphone, Mouse/Keyboard
- Space Reservations
Sycamore First Floor Hardware
- PCs: 19 workstations (2 community workstations, 1 microform scanner)
- Macs: 4 workstations
- 9 Dell laptops available for 24-hour checkout
- Calculators, phone chargers and headphones
- Scanners, copier and printers
- 2 light tables
Sycamore First Floor Software
For a complete listing of software, please see the Software List.