Services and Resources for Undergraduate Students
PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
Whether you’re getting started at the University of North Texas or getting started on a new research project, we got you covered.
- Find, borrow, or renew books.
- Find course reserves for your class.
- Start a search for articles, databases, journals, and more.
- Get started on you research with these helpful guides.
If you’ve used the library before and need more advanced help for your assignments, we got you covered.
- Talk to a Librarian about research help.
- Cite your sources for your assignment.
- Evaluate and choose the best resources for your assignment.
- Find the most requested library resources.
Using Technology & Spaces
Whether you need a laptop or a place to study, we got you covered.
- Borrow a laptop or use a desktop computer.
- Borrow other technology such as cameras or small electronics.
- Print, scan, or make copies.
- Book an individual or group study room.
Got questions? Ask us!
Got feedback? Tell us!