PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
How to Pay Fines/Fees
- 1st Floor Willis Library Services Desk: Credit and debit card, check, money order, and mobile payment app.
- Self-Checkout Machine on the 1st floor of Willis Library: Credit card
- See operational hours
- Credit & Debit Transactions: (940) 565-2413
- UNT Libraries
Fines & Blocks
1155 Union Circle #305190
Denton, Texas 76203
Food for Fines
- The UNT Libraries accept up to 20 canned food items per semester to help patrons take care of their fines and help the community at the same time.
- Each 12 oz or larger canned food item patrons bring in removes $1 from their fines, up to $20 per semester. Cans cannot be dented, expired, or from a Food Pantry.
- Cans may not be used for damage or replacement fees.
- Cans may be brought to the Library Services Desk in Willis Library or Discovery Park Library.
- All cans are donated to the UNT Student Food Pantry.
Fine Dispute Form
To request a fine adjustment or waiver due to extenuating circumstances, please fill out the UNT Libraries Fine Dispute Form. This form is for situations in which:
- you returned an item past the due date and time, or
- you believe you returned an item on time but have been charged overdue fines.
Completion of this form does not guarantee the removal or adjustment of library fines. You will be notified of your application results, or if more information is needed, within 5 business days. Please fill out the form completely.
- Fine collection service have limited hours. Please contact Access Services or call (940) 565-2413.
- If an item on your account was returned or not checked out by you, please fill out the UNT Library Claim Returned Form.